Bellevie Industry Co., Ltd.

Bellevie is committed to providing dietary supplement solutions to customers on a global scale. Has developed a wide range of dosage forms, including effervescent tablets, chewable tablets, gummies, powder, vitamin and mineral tablets, softgel capsule, hard capsule etc.

We have obtained FDA, GMP, ISO22000 certificates, 60 percent of our products has been sold in China, the rest 40 percent has been exported to over 20 countries and regions including USA, Europe, Middle East, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, South America and so on.

Bellevie has sophisticated agency service mechanism with 100+ products of our own brands selling 80000+ pharmacies and supermarkets like Watsons, Walmart, Guardian and Mannings. As a contract manufacturer, we provide OEM service for 1000+ Brands. 6000+ advanced formulas available. Welcome brand owners and distributors from all over the world to contact and cooperate with us.

  • 0 Modernization Workshop
  • 0 GMP Standard Workshop
  • 0 High Laboratory
Our partners product can be found on platforms below

One-Stop Solution Provider of Dietary Supplements

Phone: +86-13951084911

Hainan Ecological Software Park, Hainan, China

Copyright 2021 Rights Reserved. SuShou Icp 16065323-1 support: huake